Winter Weather - Weekly Update

With the forecast for tomorrow's storm starting in the midday and continuing until Friday morning, please use you best judgement on whether or not to drive out to practice.

Many of our members can walk to practice, we'll update in the late-afternoon if we are to cancel practice altogether.

Saturday's practice will be a make-up for any missed lessons as well as the normal Open Fencing practice.

Congratulations to Nyah! She journeyed up to Milwaukee for their Holiday Youth Foil competition last weekend finishing 9th in Mixed Y-10 Foil in her second competition.